Best 18 Weed Memes [2022 Edition]
Weed memes are some of the most popular content on the internet. They are funny, relatable, and always manage to make us laugh. In this article, we will take a look at the top 18 weed memes from 2022. These memes perfectly capture what it is like to be a weed lover!
Memes That Will Make You Laugh
So spark one up and get ready for a laugh! (Don’t worry - we’ll wait).
1. When you beeline it to your room.
2. It’s never just a few hits, is it?
3. Keep this in mind for your next Valentine’s Day
4. I just want someone to look at me like I look at my weed.
5. When you just re-upped so it’s time to text the group chat
6. Hotboxing under the covers is only for the elite
7. The satisfying feeling of getting home from a long shift
8. Let’s spark one up when I hit 100 years old
9. Logically…this makes sense. (Flight Pass offers free weed gifts from edibles, flowers, and more.)
10. Going into the public and asking your homie “Am I good?”
11. Fighter jets ready for combat
12. Is that not what they meant by that?
13. Smart move, good sir
14. Munchies is never a bad side effect
15. We don’t respect lighter thieves here
16. When you try to act natural in public
17. Why is it spicy?
18. Oh wait a damn minute.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of the best weed memes for 2022! We can't wait to see what hilarious content comes out throughout the year. Don't worry; we are here to keep you updated! And be sure to share these memes with your friends – they are definitely going to have a laugh. And if you need some more weed-related content, be sure to check out our blog!
Flight Pass DC
Flight Pass DC offers a wide range of free high-quality premium marijuana gifts! From exotic flower strains to powerful, potent edibles. This is why we are one of the highest-rated I71 compliant shops in DC.
Looking to get free premium weed in Washington DC? Check out Flight Pass' Online Gift Menu and visit our store on U Street. Call one of our Flight Pass Attendants at (202) 821-5362 for any questions you may have regarding our weed gifting process.